Sunday, March 30, 2008




What is a pandora battery:

A pandora battery is used for the psp. You insert the battery and the memory stick into the psp and the psp turns on by itself. This pandora installs you the latest custom firmware which is 3.90m33. So mostly all you do is press X and you have custom firmware. Now you can install homebrew,iso games, and much more. So now you are saying, I want this so bad. My psp is gonna be the best! Well now you can do it for a low fee!

What is so good about Custom Firmware?

We really think this is a dumb question, but people want to know. So the answer is it basically unleashes what you can do with the psp. From GPS, Universal Remotes, Homebrew, ISO, CSO, N64, PS2 roms, Game Boy Advance roms, roms from any console,emulators, themes, custom firmware, and much much more.

So Do You Ship Pandora Batteries Or What?

The answer to this question is NO. We make pandora batteries for you! It is much cheaper than buying a pandora and the memory stick for 60-100 dollars. All you have to do is ship me your battery and memory stick. I will reiceve it and ship it back out within 3 business days. One more important thing is that i dont accept fake batteries and or memory sticks. If you didn't know it was fake that is why I charge shipping so I can ship it back to you. Fake battery and memory stick will not work so please no fake things!

How Can You Trust Us?

Life is all about trust. This is our first website but we are for real! We are here to help the people that own the marvelous psp and can't unleash the power of it! I do have a very positive ebay feedback, you can check it out right here. If you can please comment on our website.






No comments: